Monday, April 19, 2010

^v^...

wahahaha...
2day gt 1 more pp said tat i had bcome slim jor...
yeah~~^^
oop!nt 1...it's 2!XD...
felicitate myself on it...^v^...
but face still round round lah...lolz...
bo bian...cnt change it...it's the fate of mine...
should b accept n adapt it...hoho...

bt the point is nt tis 1 lah...haha...
2day is monday ady...
i jz wanna 2 talk something abt the 2 days be4 it...
which is the nite of power failure by lightning strike...
haha...wat a funny things...

tat day was saturday...
thr was a heavy rain in the night...
n thr was uninterrupted v the thunder...
my bro n i were surfing at the time...
den mum came inside the room n asked me 2 switch off the laptop...
i jz asked bk her 2 help me 2 pull out the plug oni...
n nvr pay attention to the advisement of mum...
jz continued transfering the song fr laptop 2 my hp...

suddenly...!!!
the thunder loudly...
the circuit break straight away...
n all i saw was dark in front of me...
i shouted very loudly at the time...
haha...it was very scared n horrible 4 me...
coz i jz cn saw the brightness of my laptop...
except it jz cn explained all d things were darkness...
both of my sony ericsson hp almost let me throw away...
luckily it didn't happened...huh~~~
i jz noticed tat i holded onto my 2 hp n shouted loudly oni...
XD...very funny actuali...

n after tat my mum came in my room again...
she scared i'll afraid of tat actuali...
den i straight switched off my laptop n followed my mum go outside...
n i sat on the sofa...nt dare 2 talk any more...
my hands was trembled n shed a tear...haha...
lolz...wat a funny looked...
it's ok 4 me ady after a while...
but my bro said tat the modem break jor...=="
lolz...boring wat...!!
nid 2 buy a new 1 n tis few days cnt on9 ady...
tat's 4 my bro lah...coz i still cn on9 at mlc...hehe...

coz of the heavy rain n thunder...
my dad cnt took a bath...
my mum n grandmum cnt watched drama...
4 sure tat my bro n i cnt surfing...
all stayed in the living room 2gether...
"u c me n i c u"!!!=="
nth else cn do...lolz...

4tunately the rain was stopped soon...
den continued 2 watch drama lur...
coz cnt surfing ady...haha...
but after tat my mum keep laugh at me...
=="...
coz 2 funny ady...haha...
4get abt it...

6pm ady...@@...
wanna go take a bath lur...
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment