Wednesday, April 14, 2010

sweet home~~~

reach home jor...
v~wit~~~
my sweet home...
my lovely family...
muacksss... ...

mock meeting...
haizzz....
jz 4get abt it lah...
pass jor...
make me feel sad n sad oni...

apa benda tu!
hate u lah...
who invented such thing ah...
make me headache totally...
ishhh...

totally down mood coz of u...
MOCK MEETING!!!!!!!
i kill u arh~~~
lolz...=="
4 sure tat i jz cn get a few mark oni...
hw leh...hor~~~troublesome...
hw cn i face my muet after tis leh...
tolong tolong~~~
anybody cn help...
haiz...

Jz 4get abt it lah...
mayb start fr nw...
i gt a new ques nid 2 think...
hia hia...
tat is wat i like actuali...
haha...
some1 ask me tis ques...
dun noe hw 2 ans at all...
=="...
coz i'm reali dun noe wat i like the most...
n wat the gift tat i want the most...
tis ques neh...
i'm wonder 4 a long time ady...
but still cnt find d ans...

nw is april ady...
i feel tat the time reali goes quickly...
5 month ++ more ...
my birthday coming soon...
XD...haha...
tat mean i still hav 5 months oni ...
haiyo...difficult leh...
wat i like oh...reali dun noe...
hw come???=="...

tired...
@_@...
wanna go 2 slp ady...
gd9 lah...^V^

(hate u MOCK MEETING)
hng!!
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment