Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thx 4 ur appear...

2day is tuesday...
it means tat i come here 2 days ady...
but...but...but... ...
i hav no yet attend any class...
lolz...=="

y neh???
is it i hav bcome lazy?
ermm...could be...
gd question 4 me!
haha...i oso dun noe actuali...

The 2 days be4 I had a crazy nite v my housemates...
ermm...
tat nite reali funny 4 all the things...
ehh...whr do i begin???
if wan talk...it reali cn talk 4 a very long time...

It's said... ...
tat nite we reached ixora around 8.++pm like tat...
after all our things r packed...
i'm very hardworking geh~~~hehe...
den i took out my bbf tut 2 do it...
suddenly bobo came in n said:" watch movie lor~~~"
I saw at her n felt tat very surprized...
Bt no mood at all actuali...aiksss~~~
Continued 2 do my tut but she keep asked me 2 go...=="
At the last i decided dun wan 2 go...haha...
After they all go out a while...
my hp ring out...
caryn wor...wat's up leh???
She said:"bobby...we din go watch movie ady but go sing k nw...u wan go?"
=="...apa benda ni! make me confused whether wan 2 go v them o continue 2 do my tut...
aikss...conclusion was i did go v them...lolz...

wah!!!reali long story...=="
the important point was tat car they rent...
XD...dun noe hw 2 explain here...
totally funny 4 us...as it were getting thr laughingly all the way...
i'm moody actuali...
but luckily i hav them...my dear friends vs housemates...
make me still cn laugh at tat nite...
we all play play n crazy til midnite 3.++am...
after tat still on9 fb...lolz...til 4.++ almost reached 5am like tat jz slp...
4 sure...monday i din go class ...
nt jz tat 8am clss oni...
it's whole day i din attend oso...=="
crazy ady...

ermm...
n den...
2day...
i wake up early...
my classes r at 2pm til 6pm...
but...i din go oso...=="
my god! wat a damn life!!!
wat happen!!! I think tat is coz of stomachache 4 whole nite laz 9...
bt some1 say tat is jz an excuse 4 me...lolz...
i think so actuali...aikss...
seem like wanna 2 escape some1 o something o somewhr...
i dun noe...confusing...aiksss~~~

i hav no mood at all on my study o homework...
din go class n dun noe wat things else cn do...
watch drama 2 pass the time...
suddenly feel tat i'm very very very scare lonely actuali...
n thinking more n more distant...
i'm helpless...reali...nid some help...
at tis moment...my hp rings out...
it's him...y? ? ?
whenever i'm sad o disappointed o helpless o moody...
he muz appear in front of me...
i dun noe y...o he's reali understand me all the time...

he will make me smile...
no matter wat method he use...
it reali cn make me smile at the time...
n tis moment always let me feel tat i'm blest 1...
luckily still hav u beside me always...
bring me go 2 eat eat...watch movie...play play...
although it's nth special...
but at least make me hav a nice day...
reali thx u so much...
n ur "cool bun"...XD...38 pp...
feel sry 2 ur family...lolz...apa benda u!!!
n somemore...
some1 ask y i'm bcome more slim...
hehe^^...it should be glad 2 me...
worthwhile...

i will perk up n cheer up soon...
time time time!!!
the most i nid nw is TIME!
god~giv me a bit of time~
i wont n dun wan fall down...
find bk myself pls~~~
giv me confidence giv me some help...
i believe tat i'll be better n better after tis moment...

at last...
jz wanna 2 say...
thx 4 ur appear...
in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment