Saturday, October 31, 2009

How should I do?

Tis moment...
My head is totally crack ady...

Y u still cant understand my meaning...
Is it i'm a complicated gal?

I think tat i'm a simple gal...
among all the friends...

All the things tat I wan express...
is the most simple means...

I gt tell u be4...
U should understand me...

But y u keep misunderstand...
I'm juz wanna ur care...

Pls...
Y all become different nw?

'm reali suffer...
But i cant say anything...
cant tell any1...
cant do anything...

however...
i'm never regret...
bcoz of u...

i juz wanna noe...
wat can i do nw?

5 comments:

  1. My dear ~ i dunno wat happen to u .
    but i just hope u will be happy .
    any decision u do , i will always support u .
    which 1 is u want , which road u choose ?
    follow ur heart , ur feel n think twice .

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear sis,can i know wat happen to u!!?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. u may tell me if u dun mind....
    i will always be ur 1st row listener....
    dun swallow ur view....
    take out ur mask then u will feel different...
    dunno wat m i talking???
    hehe
    get it clear urself...

    ReplyDelete